Product Package Development
PACKAGING THAT PERFORMS.
Anchor Printing offers unique, custom services to our customers using the latest technology, creativity, expertise and experience for complete management of all phases of package development, design and production. We provide a competitive advantage by reducing the time it takes to bring your products to market.
OUR CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Cut and stack paper labels
- Pressure sensitive, die cut labels and tags
- Printed, roll to roll unsupported films and foils
- Printed, roll to roll paper with UV or lamination
- Full body film shrink sleeves for bottled beverages and other unique product containers
- Laminated foils labels
- Laminated and printed pouches
Anchor Printing has embraced the future by investing in new technology, equipment and ongoing employee training. We're able to satisfy the sophisticated needs of major producers and provide solutions that help put your
brands on top. Our complete packaging design services and project management capabilities can help build your brand from concept to completion to market.
Packaging Design Services
WE MANUFACTURE YOUR SUCCESS.
We operate out of our new state-of-the-art facility in Southeast Michigan, providing complete flexographic and offset printing services. Our operators and support personnel are highly trained,
with experience and expertise in meeting precise tolerances and individual customer specifications. Anchor Printing produces a broad range of products for manufacturers within the paint,
automotive, medical, food, beverage and chemical industries.
Providing Complete Flexographic and Offset Printing Services
FULL SERVICE CAPABILITIES:
- Award winning graphic design
- Product development and prototyping
- Private label/brand development
- Pre-flighting of files, technical support & consultation
- Complete digitial prepress and workflow
- Direct to plate technology
- In-House Lamination
- Quality color management & consistency programs
- Complete QC procedures
- Custom shipping and distribution
- VMI (vendor managed inventory)
- Full EDI capabilities
- Label/package inventory systems
- Electronic archiving of graphic files
After the initial press run, jobs are archived by our company to insure confidentiality and security. We are able to retrieve files on demand and provide proofs for review and/or revisions.
Our archiving system allows you the opportunity to review for accuracy on re-orders and efficiently order labels to meet production schedules.
CONTACT US TODAY.
Collect all fonts, placed images and layered files needed for output. Please zip or stuff
the files you wish to send to Anchor. File compression makes for quicker upload and
download times and reduces the risk of file corruption.
FTP Login Information:
Password: manchorX (must use uppercase X)
How to FTP:
Using your internet browser-
- Enter ftp.anchorprinting.com into your internet browser. (Do not have http in front of
of ftp.anchorprinting.com in your browser, it will not take you to the correct window).
- A window should appear that asks for the username and password, enter the above
- A window should appear with a list of files, you are now connected to the FTP site.
(PC users may need to click on the Page pull down and click Open FTP Site with
Windows Explorer before any file transfer can occur.)
- Upload files by dragging and dropping or copying and pasting your zipped/stuffed
files to the FTP directory. Download files using drag and drop or copy and paste
from the FTP directory to your desktop.
- Once you have uploaded/dowloaded the desired files they should appear in the
directory that you copied them to. If they are not in the directory your files have not
Using an FTP client-
- Launch your FTP client, such as Fetch.
- Enter the above login information and connect.
- Transfer files.
Please call or email your contact at Anchor to notify them that the files have been transferred.
ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT US HERE